Friday, September 26, 2014

Super Savings Friday :)

Today's deal is: 
 Click on the pictures for links to today's deals:)
  Community Detective & My Dream Community Bundle
Science Reader's Theater: Landforms & Water Cycle Bundle
 Addition and Subtractions Task Cards & Games Bundle
 Monthly Themed Differentiated Math Puzzles (BUNDLE)
 Word Problems for 1st Grade Bundled (TASK CARDS)

Don't forget, while I am celebrating, I want you to be able to celebrate too!  I am giving you a chance to win $58 worth of products from my store :)  Here are the products that you can enter a chance to win.  You can enter to win these products all weekend long :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher


Keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page as I will have a different deal tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment