Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's my birthday!

My apologies for my longer than normal absence.  I have had a very busy start to the school year and have not had much time for blogging:(

This weekend is my birthday and I am planning on celebrating it by going back to my college for all of the homecoming festivities this weekend :)

While I am celebrating, I want you to be able to celebrate too!  I am giving you a chance to win $58 worth of products from my store :)  Here are the products that you can enter a chance to win.  You can enter to win these products all weekend long

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher


Keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page as I will have a different deal each day :)


2 comments:

  1. I like teaching about apples and the kids always enjoy telling me what they know about apples. They love tasting them and comparing them. We can hit almost every subject when learning abut apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making fall art projects because Kindergarten is the first time many of my students have been in school. they enjoy discovering painting!

    ReplyDelete