Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dollar Day!

Today's deal is: 

 Click on the pictures for links to today's deals:)
  Adding Up to 4 Two-Digit Numbers Task Cards & Game
  2nd Grade Science Reader's Theater: Matter

October Themed Differentiated Math Puzzles

Math Fact & Word Family Playground Fitness Fun
 October Word Problems for 1st Grade (TASK CARDS)
Don't forget, while I am celebrating, I want you to be able to celebrate too!  I am giving you a chance to win $58 worth of products from my store :)  Here are the products that you can enter a chance to win.  This is your last chance to enter as the contest will be over late tonight (eastern time).

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher


Keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page as I will have a different deal tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment