Saturday, September 27, 2014

Birthday 20% Off Sale :)

Today's deal is: 

Click on the picture above for a link to my TPT store where everything is 20% off for today only!
Don't forget, while I am celebrating, I want you to be able to celebrate too!  I am giving you a chance to win $58 worth of products from my store :)  Here are the products that you can enter a chance to win.  You can enter to win these products all weekend long :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher


Keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page as I will have a different deal tomorrow :)


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy doing the pumpkin book projects with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We go to a pumpkin patch and do activities with the pumpkins in math, language, writing, and science. It is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete