Saturday, August 2, 2014

Super Savings Saturday!


I am featuring my "Word Problems for 1st Grade Bundle (task cards)" for $7 (that's 50% off the regular price of $14).

Word Problems for 1st Grade Bundled (task cards)
This product is a bundle and includes all of my September-May sets of word problems (each with 32 monthly themed word problems) for 1st graders. It also includes printables (each month) for students to write their answers on, as well as answer keys. I use these as a math center, but you could use them in many other ways as well. You could hide them around the room and have your students see how many they can find and answer correctly individually or in pairs, math journals, or they could be used to play SCOOT.

I modeled them after what is in my 1st grade "Math Expressions CCSS Edition" book, so they do include more reading than some other math problems.

Here are a few sample pages:

 




Make sure that you have entered for a chance to win a $50 TPT gift card!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Here is a clickable list of all the participating stores!


No comments:

Post a Comment