Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Blog Hop

I can't believe that it is already the 4th of July!  Summer is flying by...I am taking time to relax, read, and travel.  But, I am already thinking about next year:)


First, as being part of the
I want to take the time to thank those who help to keep us free, as our founders meant us to be.  I also want to thank those who are sometimes forgotten...military dogs.  Being a dog lover, I feel that it is so important to recognize them too, as they are so loyal. 
credit: http://www.fugitive.com/2014/04/27/military-dog-guards-soldier-sleeping-at-airport-caught-on-tape/
Now...onto the blog hop!  I chose to take some sample pages from one of my best sellers:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Comparing-and-Contrasting-Writing-Unit-487999
This product can be used either as a unit, or to teach a little bit at a time throughout the year.  You can download it by clicking on the picture below.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Comparing-and-Contrasting-Writing-Unit-SAMPLE-1297308
You can also participate in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win the full product!  This is going to be running only through the blog hop, so make sure that you do it by midnight on the 6th!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher


And as an added bonus, all of the participating bloggers have 'pooled their cash' to purchase 4 $25 TpT gift certificates and 1 $10 Target gift card!
The first four selected will receive the TpT gift certificates and the 5th winner will receive the Target gift card!

Enter here, or on any of the participating blogs:
Now, I know that you will find another great product at the next stop!

 


16 comments:

  1. I am planning on watching the fireworks. Thanks for the blog hop and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful sampler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to hear that you found it useful!

      Delete
  3. I think you did a wonderful job giving a sample of your big and best seller! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that you did as well!

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great 4th! Thanks for reminding us about military dogs. I am a dog lover too and appreciate all working dogs! Thanks for the freebie!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I hope you had a great July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a skill so many kids struggle with. Thank you for sharing your resources!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fourth and some fireworks! Love the dog pictures-how sweet!! Thanks for a great blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete