Thursday, May 29, 2014

One year ends, and a new begins...

One year ends, and a new begins...although technically this year has not ended yet (I still have 8 more days), we are almost there!   I will miss my class, as this year has been so wonderful, but I am so excited to think about next year too!  I decided to join a linky party about this throughout the summer:)
Look at all of the wonderful teacher bloggers I will be linking up with!  Hopefully you have some time to check out their fantastic blogs!  :)

http://wherethemagichappensdaily.blogspot.com/2014/05/diggin-into-linky-party-coming-soon.html
It is being hosted by Lauren from:
Throughout the summer, I will be blogging and reflecting on this year, and at the same time thinking about my classroom next year:)  Look for our first topic this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment