Friday, May 23, 2014

Memorial Day Blog Hop

I am excited to be linking up with fellow teacher bloggers for a Memorial Day Blog Hop!  I can't believe that it is already here as this year has really flown by for me!


You can pick up a sample of my product "May & June Word Problems for 1st Grade" for free at my Teachers Pay Teachers store until the 26th.  This product includes sample pages from my regular May product including: 16 summer/Mother's Day themed word problems for 1st graders. It also includes a printable for students to write their answers on, as well as an answer key. I use these as a math center, but you could use them in many other ways as well. You could hide them around the room and have your students see how many they can find and answer correctly individually or in pairs.

I modeled them after what is in my 1st grade "Math Expressions CCSS Edition" book, so they do include more reading than some other math problems.

Click on the cover to download a copy to use in your classroom!


May Word Problems for 1st Grade (SAMPLE) 

I made these for every month (just have to finish up September and October), so if you are interested in others, they are all available for purchase in my store:)

Now, I hope that you will visit 
at
http://practicemakesperfect1286.blogspot.com/2014/05/memorial-day.html 
I hope that you enjoy the rest of your break, whether it be for a long weekend or for the summer!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! These will be a nice end of the year review. I still have 2 weeks left ~ sounds like I'm not the only one! :) Hope the last weeks go smoothly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete