Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TPT Sale and Wishlist Wednesday

Who else is excited about the TPT sale this Thursday and Friday?!?  I am participating with my products being 28% off today through Saturday using the code TPT3!  Click on the sale picture below for a link to my store.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Beach-Teacher

I have so many things on my wishlist (just 407 items thanks to all of the great teacher authors out there ;)...I teach 2 grades, and although some things can go together, both grades have different needs.  Here are my top few things on my wishlist (click on the pictures for links to the products):

Social studies: My 1st graders will be studying American Symbols and between these two products, they will be reading, writing, and completing some fun projects while learning about them :)  The community unit will work perfectly for my 2nd graders as it is written by a fellow Michigan teacher and follows Michigan standards! 
American Symbols Bundle {CCSS Reading & Writing & Art Projects}

American Symbols {BUNDLE} Informational Reading, Art, and
 US Symbols and Tourist Attractions with The Traveling Tour
 Local Communities: A Social Studies Unit
 Communities Unit for 3rd Grade Social Studies
Writing: I need all of the help that I can get in the area of writing which is my weakest area.  I already bought bundle 1 for the first product and love it!
 Common Core Writing Activities Bundle #2 {January - July}
 Common Core- Writing All Year Long {narrative, information
 Common Core: Writing All Year Long in 2nd Grade {Bundle}
Has anyone purchased any of these items and care to share their thoughts?  Also, what must haves do you have for 1st/2nd grade from TPT?  I am always looking for new ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment