Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another Snow Day...Another Sale :)

I am on snow/ice/wind chill day #3!  We have not had 3 in  row in my district in 23 years from what I was told.  Right now it is a balmy 18 degrees F with a wind chill of 8.  Get out the shorts!  :)  This pretty much sums up how I feel at this point...

http://macleodcartoons.blogspot.com/2011/01/yet-another-evansville-snow-day.html

I am thankful for the extra time, but I do miss my kiddos since I have not see them since before the break!  Also, just thinking about all of the catching up we will have to do when we get back.  I have been pretty productive at home today at least.  And, who can complain about enjoying some coffee and some extra time by the fire (electric fire, but it doesn't matter :) ?

So, I am offering a buy one product, get one snow/winter themed product for free for the rest of the day (Eastern Time)!  If you purchase any product from my store by midnight, you can get any snow/winter themed one (of equal or lesser value) for free!  All you have to do is either message me on my Facebook page or e-mailing me at: clossell @ gmail.com (no spaces) with your buyer name, and the product that you purchased, as well as which snow/winter themed product you would like. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment