Monday, October 28, 2013

Washi Tape and Organization

I have heard people talk about washi tape for a while.  I just want to share a use that I have found for it (although I am certain that I am not the first to do this out there!).

I love teaching in small groups as much as possible.  I tend to start the day with twenty-some pencils in my share bin at my small group table, and they disappear very quickly.  So this is how I solved that problem.
I taped the end of about 20 pencils with the tape and told the kids that they are to stay at my table unless then need to be sharpened (I have small bins for those).  The kids have been so good remembering to put them back where they go.  Now, I never seem to have a shortage of pencils!  :)

Anyone else out there have any things that they use washi tape for?


No comments:

Post a Comment