Monday, July 8, 2013

Webquest


I love using webquests in the classroom!  For the younger grades, it may be difficult depending on the webquest for a child to do on their own.  I make it easier by pairing up (when I can) with an older class to have learning buddies.  You could also complete it as a class if you have the ability to project the computer onto a screen.  One fabulous website that I have discovered is www.zunal.com.  You can search by grade as well as by topic/subject area.  If you want to make your own, you can do that too for free!



2 comments:

  1. Ok, I just want to dive right into the background of your blog- what a fun theme! I was reading through your list and I also LOVE to travel and read-- truly two of my most favorite things to do! :)
    Happy to be a new follower!
    Aylin
    Learning to the Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Glad to have you! I am a new follower of you as well:)

      Delete