Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Currently July

I can't believe that it is already July!  So, that means it is time to link up with Farley at
 
for her monthly linky party!

I am listening to the air conditioner.  Mother Nature can't seem to decide what the weather should be like in Michigan these days:)  It beats last summer though as it was extremely hot!

I am loving being on summer vacation!  I am having so much fun relaxing, traveling, and having fun!  This is also a great opportunity to work on improving my classroom for next year!

I am thinking about how summer is about 1/3 over (our last day was June 6th).  I still have a lot of things on my to do list.

I am wanting my dishes to magically wash themselves.  It reminds me of one of the books in my classroom:
I won't let it get as far as he did though:)  Honestly, there are only a few dishes I have to wash though.

I am needing to learn how to add things to my Facebook fan page.  I want to be able to link it to my blog as well as my TPT store. I did figure out how to link my Pinterest account:)

 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I wish my dishes would wash themselves too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the "clean dish fairy" did not show up, I got up and washed them :)

      Delete
  2. ooO I really wish I had the time to organise a Facebook page for my store but with blogging, TpT, TN and pinterest, I barely have much spare time! I think in a year or so when I hopefully have some spare time, I shall begin it then!

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently single and don't have any children so that gives me a bit of extra time I think:) Right now I have 10 fans so hopefully I will gain a few more.

      Delete
  3. Just stopping by for July Currently. I need a dish fairy too!!! I'm heading over to your facebook page to "like"! I'm your newest blog follower! Drop by when you get a chance! Happy 4th of July!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am your newest follower as well:) Hope that you have a great holiday!

      Delete