Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Michigan Teacher Blogger Meetup!

I am so excited for the Michigan Teacher Blogger Meetup this Saturday!  I wanted to post this earlier, but due to massive flight delays I did not get back from my sister's until very late last night.   I did find humor in the delay though...as they had our flight leaving (5:15) before the actual plane was scheduled to arrive (5:30).  I joked that someone was not paying attention in math and physics class!  It was so worth it though to see my 5 week old nephew!  :)

Anyway...back to the blogger meetup!  If you are interested, please see the information that follows!
You need to r.s.v.p. here by Wednesday so make sure that you have a seat reserved:)  I hope to meet some of you there!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! I'm looking forward to meeting you there!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to meeting you too! Thank you again for putting this together!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Have so much fun at your meet up! I'm not moving to Kalamazoo until July 22nd, but I'm in for the next meet up for sure. :)
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you can make the next one! Wishing you a smooth move!

      Delete
  3. Hi! I can't wait to meet you on Saturday. I wanted to stop in at each person's blog and check them out! YOURS is so cute! I love the shimmering water! Your blog is very unique and comfy feeling! See you on Saturday.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I am looking forward to meeting everyone too! Is there a place somewhere that shows the links for everyone's blogs and I just missed it? I would love to check out the other blogs as well! :)

      Delete