Monday, June 3, 2013

Currently June

It is so hard to believe, but it is finally June!  :)  I love my job, but could really use a break.  So, I am linking up with Farley for the June Currently.

-I am listening to the news on TV.  I feel like I write this frequently, but it is the truth:)  I really do listen to other things as well, I just get too distracted watching other shows while blogging, and end up having to rewind my DVR because I have no clue what is going on.

-I am loving that school will be done on Thursday!  I love my class, and love my job, but am really looking forward to sleeping in and things on my summer bucket list:)

-I am thinking about how fun this summer will be with a new baby in the family, a wedding, and travel which will take me around the country!

-I have such a wonderful class this year, and will really miss their appetite for learning new things over the summer.

-I met my now almost 3 week old nephew over the Memorial Day break, and think that he is just adorable!  I will be going down to the D.C. area at least twice to see him:)  Here I am with him below with my Dad (the proud grandpa:)  We already had him in MSU clothing:)
-My 3 vacation essentials are: my tablet computer (so I can read tons of books but have a light bag, and do other fun things with all of the apps), Itouch (so I can listen to music & podcasts, as well as watch movies), and my camera.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you through Farley! I totally didn't even think to list my Kindle Fire as a vacation essential...what's wrong with me?!?!? I went with friends/family, a great swimsuit, and a camera. I guess I need more than 3 things. :) I feel the same as you, I'm going to miss my little one over the summer, but I'm in need of a break. I hope you enjoy your nephew, DC, and the summer.
    -Ashley
    FreeFallinIntoFirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! At least you wrote friends and family, maybe I will be on a deserted island since I did not write them down. LOL:) Have a fantastic summer, and I look forward to following your blog!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it great when you have a class that you would love to have back again! Always makes for such a delightful year...and hard to let them go! Looking forward to sharing ideas!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! I just started following you and am also looking forward to sharing ideas:)

      Delete