1. Sleeping in and enjoying my coffee!
2. Volunteer for a few days at Grandparents University at Michigan State University. I am very invovled with the MSU Alumni Association so helping "future Spartans" to see what MSU and college life is all about is a very fun experience:) The program is for kids a little older than I teach, but it is a lot of fun to see them learning about engineering (LEGOS), animal science, etc. with their grandparents. :) You can learn more about the program here.
4. Travel: My sister just had her baby so I will be going down to Maryland a few times:) I also enjoy spending time up north at my family's cottage.
6. Spend plenty of time with friends and family!
1. Find some great interactive websites for my students. I have tons of math and listen to reading (but who couldn't use more), so I am really focusing on science and social studies.
2. Read...so many books, so little time again!
3. Work on developing items for my classroom/my TPT store
4. Plan for next year, integrating the many Pinterest ideas that I have found! :)