Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013


Just a few days of school left!  In one way, I will be sad because I have had such a wonderful class this year and I will miss them very much.  But in another...I am so ready for summer vacation!  I am linking up for the "Summer Bucket List Linky Party."
Personal:
1. Sleeping in and enjoying my coffee!
2. Volunteer for a few days at Grandparents University at Michigan State University.  I am very invovled with the MSU Alumni Association so helping "future Spartans" to see what MSU and college life is all about is a very fun experience:)  The program is for kids a little older than I teach, but it is a lot of fun to see them learning about engineering (LEGOS), animal science, etc. with their grandparents.  :)  You can learn more about the program here.

3. I have downloaded so many books onto my tablet that I have a lot of reading to catch up on!  Fortunately, with the daily deals that I find many were either free or less than $1!
4. Travel: My sister just had her baby so I will be going down to Maryland a few times:)  I also enjoy spending time up north at my family's cottage.
 5. Trying out some Pinterest recipes:)
6. Spend plenty of time with friends and family!

Professional:
1. Find some great interactive websites for my students.  I have tons of math and listen to reading (but who couldn't use more), so I am really focusing on science and social studies.
2. Read...so many books, so little time again!
3. Work on developing items for my classroom/my TPT store
4. Plan for next year, integrating the many Pinterest ideas that I have found!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment