Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Miss Math Dork's K-12 Linky Party

I am participating in Miss Math Dork's K-12 Linky Party.  This linky party includes both paid, as well as free resources for the classroom!
My free item is my 2D Shapes Bump Game.  You can click on the picture for the link downloading it for free from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


 
My paid item that I am featuring is my Beach Themed 2 Digit Addition & Subtraction Link 4 Game Bundle.  This is a bundled set so there are 4 different addition and subtraction games with and without regrouping so it can be played by students at a variety of levels.  You can click on the picture for the link downloading it from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
I hope that you can join up with this linky party!  It is going on all week.  So at the very least, you can find something for free:)


No comments:

Post a Comment