Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Currently

I can't believe that it is already May!  So...it is time to link up for May's Currently:)




I am listening to the news, but that is because I have a hard time watching a tv show while blogging...I realize half way through the show that I have no clue what is going on:)

I can't believe that there are only 22.5 days of school left!  I have such a wonderful class this year, and am really going to miss them next year:(  But, that also means 22.5 days until vacation:)

I hope to stay in lower elementary but you never know!  If I end up teaching 4th or 5th grade, another 2nd grade teacher (formerly a middle school math teacher), has kindly agreed to give me some tutoring sessions over the summer.  Although I excelled in math in 5th grade, I have a feeling that I may have forgotten it a bit...LOL.

I saw my workout buddy's baby today for the 2nd time.  She is 2 weeks old and sooo cute!  Not to mention a stress reliever:)

Who doesn't need more hours in the day???

My bucket list...I feel like I will be in the car a lot this summer as my sister is having a baby in a few weeks and lives 9 hours away so I know that my parents and I will probably make a few trip down there.  Other than that, I have books to read, movies to watch, trips to go on, TPT things to make and update, and good ol' sleeping in:)

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have baby love all around you! Enjoy all those delicious smiles. I am a second grade teacher also. I love finding new blogs and I am happy to be your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have baby love all around! I have another good friend who is due in a couple of weeks:) As soon as I started to hold her, my stress level went down:) I love "Currently" as I always find such great new blogs to follow...I am a follower of yours now too:)

      Delete
  2. We have 35 days left wahhh!! Thanks for dropping by my page! I'm your newest follower.

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it :) Hopefully you have a later start at least! I am your newest follower as well! :)

      Delete