Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Currently & Spring Break SALE!

April is finally here and so is my spring break!!!  I love my job, but I need a break:)  I am linking up with Farley for April's "Currently."

In honor of me being on break, I am throwing a 20% off sale at my TPT store through April 5th!  Even if you don't want to spend any money, I have tons of free stuff available there as well!

I plan on learning a few blogging tips from:
Jessica has many tips on improving blogs and I have already learned a lot from her!  I plan on using some of my break to improve my blog thanks to Jessica!!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the look of your blog! Gorgeous!

    I'm in Michigan too and wish Spring would get here already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe if enough of us wish for spring, it will come...LOL :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Real Housewives! It is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too!! We are on spring break next week. Whoo hooo! This is my first "currently". I am new to this blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although technically I have had a blog for a couple of years, I have not become very active until the last few months. I have done just a couple of "currentlies." Welcome to the world of teacher blogging!

    ReplyDelete