Friday, January 11, 2013

Little House in the Big Woods

We have been reading Little House in the Big Woods for the past few weeks and my students have really been enjoying it!
So today as part of centers, I had my students work on building what they visualized the house to look like out of Lincoln Logs.  They really did have a lot of fun I think!  Due to the balmy 60 degrees and rain in Michigan today, they had inside recess for lunch and many of them worked on building once again as they were somewhat limited in time during literacy centers.  Here are some of their creations:)





 Does anyone else out there have any great ideas to use with your favorite read alouds?  I like to do lapbooks sometimes (see previous blogs), but am always looking for new ideas!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment