Saturday, January 5, 2013

Currently-January

So I have seen this "Currently" thing going around for a while now, and always thought that it was cute but did not know how to participate.  Well, I finally figured it out:)  You go to: http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2012/12/currently-january.html to get the template, and can answer yours as well as interact with other teachers.  Although I got the "techie of the month" award for my district, I don't feel that I deserve it LOL.  :)  What I ended up doing was copying it into MS Power Point, adding text boxes, and then saving as an jpg.  Is there an easier way out there?  If so, please let me know:)  Anyway, so here is my "Currently" for January:)


4 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is the last day for us to sleep in as well then everyone is back to school. Tammy just has to get her kids up and out the door but then can crawl back into bed because she is off on Mondays-lucky dog!
    I agree too with being so blessed. After the craziness that this year ended with, we truly are beyond blessed. Thanks for the reminder!
    ~Christy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that I just saw this now:( I hope that your year is off to a great start! :)

      Delete
  2. I did the Currently linky today for the first time and found your blog through it. Great blog! I'm now your newest follower :)

    Jill @ Apple Bottom Beans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of help! I am your newest follower as well:)

      Delete