Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Year, new things, a SALE, and a FREEBIE:)

So...my New Year's resolution is to be a better blogger!  I'd like to think that I do some pretty cool things in my classroom, but I am not very good about taking pictures and blogging about it.  So, my goal is to post at least once a week:)

I am lucky in that I am finishing up my winter break!  The downside is that my district does not give us a week long break in February like most districts in the area have.  At least we get a long weekend:)

Can't say that I have done much that is teaching related the past 2 weeks, but I did do a little today:)  I will be throwing a sale at my TPT store with everything 20% off in honor of the New Year, and me going back to school.  This sale is good from Sunday through Tuesday (1/8).  I will also be offering a free snow/winter themed item from my store (you pick) to the first person who comments on this entry.   I also worked on making sports themed addition puzzles for my classroom. 

I am excited to be going back!  Although I will miss sleeping in, I really love my class and do miss them.  I do have something else to look forward to...going to join the state department of education to work on social studies assessment!  I will be gone for 3 days from my class, but I think that it will be a great experience for me.  Has anyone else ever done something like this?

In addition, I will be participating in the product swap at: http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com/p/product-swap.html which I have never done before, but am excited about!  I will be reviewing a product from mrskellysklass.blogspot.com and I can't wait to print it out and use it with my class when we return this week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment